Saundersfoot Harbour Festival 2019
by Saunderfoot Harbour Festival
The Saundersfoot Harbour festival which marks the end of the award-winning Pembrokeshire Fish Week is being held on June 30th 2019
The festival hopes to educate and inform the public about the many positive features of the sea and our beautiful coastline through family-oriented activities.
- Crabbing – catching and species ID run by the National Parks’ Ranger.
- Fish filleting demonstrations with Nick Bryant and then cookery with Orsola Muscia (The Tailor Made Chef)
- Wiseman’s Bridge Rowing Club will be running rowing machine competitions plus offering a chance to go out in the rowing boat when the tide is high (late
- Fancy dress competitions for children – seaside themed of course
- Live music and lots of food and drink on offer
- Plus lots of fun and games
“We are looking forward to welcoming visitors and locals to this traditionally family fun day out” says event organiser Sara Hicks. “and we are also very excited to be showcasing the brand new harbour decking at the Wales International Coastal Centre.”
The fun begins at 11am until 5pm at the Wales International Coastal Centre’s new events deck in Saundersfoot. The event is free for everyone to attend (although some activities will carry a small charge). For more information visit the Saundersfoot Harbour Festival 2019 event page.
*The event is being sponsored and supported by the Seafood Festival Fund, Hean Castle Estate, FBM Holidays, Saundersfoot Harbour Commissioners Office, Pure West Radio, Pembrokeshire County Council and a wide range of local groups and organisations.