Ynglŷn â Y Felin Mill
Michael Hall, Hon. Treasurer of the Welsh Mill Society and former Chairman of the Traditional Cornmillers' Guild, owns one of only two working mills in Wales.
Completely renovated with all the original machinery intact (circa 1820), Y Felin is believed to date back to the 12th century and is thought to have been built by the monks of St Dogmaels Abbey.
A guided tour of the mill will reveal how Michael's wonderful selection of flour is made, including Welsh organic wholemeal, seed and herb, and garlic and chive.
Open from December to December.
- Open All Year
- Baby Changing
- Bottle Warming
- Groups welcome
- Pembrokeshire Produce
- Parking (free)
- Wet Weather attraction