Ynglŷn â The Rowan Tree Cafe at Dewslake
The Rowan tree cafe will tempt holiday makers and locals alike, whether staying on site or visiting with a superb menu of breakfasts, brunches, lunches, afternoon teas and evening meals.
Pizzas made by hand, the most scrummy cakes on the planet and amazing breakfasts to suit all dietary requirements and tastes to name but a few and often with live music to brighten the day whilst you enjoy the relaxed, dog friendly atomosphere.
Open from March to October.
- Baby Changing
- Bottle Warming
- Childrens meals
- Groups welcome
- Parking (free)
- Pembrokeshire Produce
What3Words : Fuzz. Dogs. Intruders.
From St Clears
- Travelling west on the A477 from St Clears
- At Milton (village just after the Carew roundabout) turn left onto Stephen’s Green
- At the T junction turn right onto The Ridgeway towards Lamphey/Pembroke
- Before reaching Lamphey village on the left hand side just after Dewslake Bridge (small stone bridge) is the entrance to Dewslake Farm.
- From Pembroke High Street (one way system) take the second exit at the roundabout (straight on) past the railway station.
- As you reach Lamphey, take the road left on the bend by the Hotel and go straight on past the Dial Inn.
- Go to the outskirts of the village and as you pass a small sign on the left for Lamphey Walled Garden, indicate right and start to slow down.
- We are just passed the blind bend so be careful as you turn.
Lamphey train station is less than one mile from site