About TYF Adventure
TYF is one of the UK’s most experienced adventure operators, with a well-deserved reputation for professional guiding. Whether you’re after a gentle introduction or mind-blowing adrenalin rush, you’ve come to the right place. TYF Adventure offer world-class coasteering, surfing, sea kayaking and rock climbing and are the UK Founding Centre of SUPkids for Stand Up Paddleboard programmes. Based in historic St. Davids, in the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, we cater for all age-groups and all levels of skill and ability are welcome.
We’d love to help organise your adventure break – give us a call. TYF – Living Life’s Adventures since 1986.
Open all year.
- Approved by the British Canoe Union
- Groups welcome
- Licensed by the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority
- Member of the Welsh Canoe Union
- Pembrokeshire Marine Code
- Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter
- WiSe (Wildlife Safe)