About Trefloyne Manor Golf Club
Welcome to Trefloyne Manor: Golf, Bar, Restaurant & Rooms.
Tucked away in the Ritec Valley, tree lined and overlooking Tenby and the National Park of Pembrokeshire, Trefloyne Golf Club really is a memorable experience.
Trefloyne is a parkland Golf Course, constructed in 1992 and at nearly 6,700 yds the golf course was designed to test the golfer in you. The course is long, and if you want to score you must think on every tee, play every iron and never pull up on a wedge.
- No of Holes: 18
- Par: 71
- Total length: 6,635 yards
- Course Type: Parkland
- Practice Facilities: Putting Green, Chipping Green, Irons Practice Fairway, Drivers Practice Area, Practice Warm Up
- Dress Code: Normal Golfing Dress Code applicable when playing the course
- Club Rules: Individual players can not share clubs.
- Club House rules: smart casual no restrictions on jeans trainers etc
- Handicap Cert required: No
- Buggy Hire: Yes
- Club Hire: Yes
- Caddies available: No
- Tuition avialable: Yes
- Pro shop: Yes
- Licensed bar: Yes
- Club house open to non-golfers: Yes
- Accommodation on site: Yes
- Golf Pro Details: Oliver Duckett 01834 845639
Open from December to December.