About Dale Sailing Company
Founded in 1961 by Campbell Reynolds, the father of John and Mike and grandfather to Gareth (our current Company Directors), Dale Sailing is still the quintessential family firm.
From very small beginnings in a shed in his home village of Dale, Campbell established a local and dependable chandlery, boat building and repair service that became well respected within the area and beyond.
Over the years the business expanded and moved into larger premises at Neyland Marina in 1983, and now supports all aspects of the marine world, including:
- Shop offering the full range of marine-based products
- Secure Dry Stack Facility & Ashore Storage Compounds for peace of mind
- Marine Services – boat repairs, renovations and maintenance
- Dale Nelson Motorboat & Celtic Longboat new boat build
- Commercial Marine Services servicing commercial vessels in the Haven
- Swinging Moorings installation and maintenance for private & commercial vessel
Also, Dale Sailing Company runs
- Pembrokeshire Islands Boat Trips
- West Wales Watersports Centre at Dale offering watersport tuition, hire and its own beach shop
Open all year.
See website for details