Ynglŷn â Twr y Felin Hotel
Twr y Felin, AA Hotel of the Year 2017 – 2018 is a former windmill and Wales’ first contemporary art hotel, located in Britain’s smallest city, St Davids. Meticulously restored and extended, featuring contemporary design throughout, the hotel is now home to 21 bedrooms, including two unique suites and over 100 pieces of specially commissioned art, inspired by the St Davids Peninsula and Pembrokeshire.
Two Rosette Blas Restaurant offers a menu influenced by the season and locality, Cornel Bar is a pre-dinner art lover’s snug, whilst Oriel Lounge is a dedicated gallery space.
We are open daily for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks.
£200.00 - £370.00 B&B per person per night
Open all year.
- Bed linen free of charge
- Central heating
- Commission to travel agents
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Short Breaks available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets
- Wifi Internet Access
View our full statement at www.twryfelinhotel.com/access-statement
Follow signs for the A487 to St Davids and continue along the A487 for 15 miles passing through Newgale and Solva.
After entering St Davids, take second left into Caerfai Road and then the third left into Twr y Felin Hotel.
Follow A40 Haverfordwest until sign for A4219 to St Davids.
Turn right onto A4219 and follow road around and over railway bridge to T- junction with the A487. At T- junction turn left onto A487, signposted to St Davids.
Continue along the A487 for 12 miles to St Davids.
Follow the one way system along New Street to the T-junction.
Turn left onto the High Street, turn right onto Caerfai Road and then take the third left into Twr y Felin Hotel.
You can also plan your journey by car using www.theaa.com/route-planner. Simply enter your postcode and ours, which is SA62 6QT to get your travel options or directions.
You can plan your journey by public transport using www.traveline-cymru.info:
- The nearest international airport to Twr y Felin Hotel is Cardiff Airport, 111 miles away. Or Haverfordwest Airport which provides air charters is 7 miles away – www.flywales.co.uk.
- The nearest railway station is in the town of Haverfordwest, 16 miles from St Davids. Trains from Haverfordwest connect with services at Swansea. By train from Paddington (London) to Haverfordwest is 4.5 hours.
- Taxis are usually available at Haverfordwest train station but we can book one for you in advance if required.