Ynglŷn â Tudor Lodge Cottages
Beautifully furnished, this gorgeous 3 bedroom self-catering cottage is perfectly situated within 15 mins of Pembrokeshire’s very best beaches and 10 minutes from Tenby. The property benefits from own private garden to the rear plus terrace at the front.
Fibre optic broadband internet, Bluetooth stereo system, brand new LCD SMART TV with streaming services active.
2 fantastic country pubs within 5 minutes walk, one featured in GQ!
Travel cot present but need own bedding.
Recently refurbished to a high standard, contemporary but relaxed. Log-burner effect fire and beautifully lit to ensure peace and tranquility throughout the year.
Worth noting that one double bedroom is on the ground floor and near to the bathroom – perfect for those who might have difficulty with stairs.
Travel cot on-site to save parents some space in an already full family vehicle! Own bedding required though. No high chair or stair gates present sorry.
The whole cottage is yours to enjoy, plus garden to the rear with table/chairs. Plus, pub-style bench on the terrace out front. Follow the sun around the cottage from dusk till dawn!
Other things to note
We leave certain items for the beach etc at the cottage to save guests from needing to buy themselves. We of course ask for these items to be looked after and to let us know of any damage.
Open all year.
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Commission to travel agents
- Ground floor rooms
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Short Breaks available
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
• Bus stop 100m from cottage
• Local taxis available
• Nearest train station is at Manorbier approximately 1.7km
• Reasonable mobile phone reception for most networks
• Exceptional fiberoptic internet with unlimited connection
• Grocery deliveries are available via all major supermarkets and local, independent outlets
Arrival and car parking:
• A tarmac parking area is approximately 5 meters to the cottage door
• There is one step, no handrail to enter the cottage and outside sensor lights with a switch inside property
• One step into the property by either front or rear door
• Stairs to upper bedrooms and WC
• Both full pendant and/or downlighting throughout plus ambient lighting via lamps throughout
• There is space in all of the bedrooms for a cot
• The TV has a remote control/Teletext
• There is a cordless kettle in the kitchen. The oven has a grill below the counter level
• There are no support rails in the bathroom
• The garden is enclosed and is suitable for children and dogs
• Garden furniture for 6 in garden and pub style bench on the patio in front
There are a few different routes to Jameston but we feel they are ‘much of a muchness’. Our preferred route from the east is via Tenby since it is an easy drive without narrow country lanes to negotiate, plus several convenience stores en route.
As we all know, SatNav’s can sometimes misbehave so here some very simple written instructions, should you need them:
After Tenby the A4139 runs through Lydstep then Manorbier then Jameston. As you first enter the village of Jameston the Tudor Lodge public house (pub) is the very first property on the right. The cottages are at the back of the pub car park – super easy!
Trains run to Manorbier station 15 minutes walk away
Bus stop in Jameston