Ynglŷn â The Grapes
A detached cottage in the exclusive grounds of the grade 2 listed Penally Manor House.
Ideal for couples, our tranquil location with panoramic sea views, close to local pubs and restaurants. The Coast Path and Tenby, south beach are a pleasant 10 minute walk away,
Plus year round amenities and attractions really does make this the perfect place for a romantic break.
- Views across to Caldey Island from the enclosed Patio.
- Sleeps 2 adults in one double bedroom with L.C.D. TV
- Full Gas central heating, Gas and electricity are included in the rental.
- Open plan Kitchen Living Room.
- Kitchen Equipped with Built in Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Plus Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Electric Oven and Hob.
- Digital L.C.D. TV, Recordable DVD.
- Internet access, Wi Fi and Ethernet.
- Bathroom, Bath with shower over and screen, W C & W H B.
- Bed Linen, Dishwasher and washer/dryer tablets are provided.
- Towels are available at £3.00 per person per week.
- Parking for one car.
- Mini Breaks available From Oct to February.
- This is a no smoking property.
- We do not take pets.
Open from December to December.
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Totally non smoking
- Private Gardens
- Short Breaks available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Broadband Connection available