About The Grapes
A detached cottage in the exclusive grounds of the grade 2 listed Penally Manor House.
Ideal for couples, our tranquil location with panoramic sea views, close to local pubs and restaurants. The Coast Path and Tenby, south beach are a pleasant 10 minute walk away,
Plus year round amenities and attractions really does make this the perfect place for a romantic break.
- Views across to Caldey Island from the enclosed Patio.
- Sleeps 2 adults in one double bedroom with L.C.D. TV
- Full Gas central heating, Gas and electricity are included in the rental.
- Open plan Kitchen Living Room.
- Kitchen Equipped with Built in Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Plus Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Electric Oven and Hob.
- Digital L.C.D. TV, Recordable DVD.
- Internet access, Wi Fi and Ethernet.
- Bathroom, Bath with shower over and screen, W C & W H B.
- Bed Linen, Dishwasher and washer/dryer tablets are provided.
- Towels are available at £3.00 per person per week.
- Parking for one car.
- Mini Breaks available From Oct to February.
- This is a no smoking property.
- We do not take pets.
Open from December to December.
£150 – £590
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Totally non smoking
- Private Gardens
- Short Breaks available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Broadband Connection available
The Grapes Map reference North 199407 East 211632
A. General description.
The Cottage is on two levels with the bedroom accessed up four steps with a hand rail.
The property is therefore only suitable for guests with reasonable mobility.
B. Location, Public Transport and other Services.
The Manor is easy to find located approximately 200yds west of the main village road There is a bus service to Tenby, Saundersfoot, Haverfordwest, Pembroke and Carmarthen and the bus stop is a 300yd walk, down a slope.
The nearest railway station is Penally.
Within 1 mile of the manor is the Village store and Two Pubs both serving food, a Restaurant and a Country House Hotel.
C. Access to the Cottages, Parking and Assistance with Luggage
Access to the Cottage is along our tarmacadam drive with plenty parking to the side of the Cottage. Access would be possible for those with reasonable mobility but there are six steps up with a hand rail, from the parking area to the Grapes level and is not considered suitable for wheelchairs.
Assistance with luggage is always available.
D. Access considerations within the Cottage.
The bedrooms is accessed up four steps with a hand rail. The cottage has a traditional bath with ashower over and screen, plus W C & W H B, on the ground floor.
E. Unfortunately the accommodation can not be considered as suitable for wheelchairs. F. Orange, Vodafone, O2 and Three Networks are available others maybe however these are the ones we use.