About The Burrows
Contemporary self-catering accommodation, only a few minutes walk away from the breathtaking Freshwater West beach on Pembrokeshire’s scenic coast
The Burrows is a modern, comfortable four bedroom, (now has a fifth bedroom available upon request), self-catering home with a large garden & outstanding sea and estuary views. It lies within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is only a 7 minute walk to Freshwater West Beach which is renowned for its surfing and paddle boarding.
Relax in the upstairs living room or enjoy a glass of something on the first floor balcony overlooking the garden, with an amazing panorama and fantastic sea views. The large, well equipped kitchen/dining room has a large window overlooking the garden with doors out to a sunny terrace for eating al fresco. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
*New for 2023 – Bedroom 5 king size bed and ensuite shower room.
Dogs welcome 2 max
- Entrance hall
- Shower room
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- 1x king bedded room, 1x double bedroom and 1 x twin bedroom with with estuary views
- Large main bedroom with king-size bed overlooking garden and sea view with en-suite walk in shower room
- Large kitchen with dining area and sliding doors out to patio
- Living room with windows overlooking sea
- Electric woodburner fire
- Double doors leading out to balcony with garden and sea views
- Bedroom 5 king-size bed ensuite shower room
- Terrace suitable for dining or just sitting and enjoying the views
- Large garden at rear with sea views
- Smaller front garden with estuary views
- Parking for 4 cars
- The garden is not fully enclosed
- At night time you can see the twinkling lights of the power station
Open from January to December.
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Totally non smoking