About Tai Cwtch
Tai Cwtch is made up of 2 properties situated next door to each other. With allocated parking, dog-friendly private enclosed gardens and large open living spaces, they are perfect for those group holidays. Situated in the quiet, quaint village of Hundleton, a few miles from the historic town of Pembroke with it's impressive castle, it is a great location for exploring the best Pembrokeshire has to offer. Whether you want a relaxing day at the beach, you have Barafundle, Bosherston and more, walks through the Lily Ponds, coastal walks, and some of the best surf in Europe at Freshwater West. Many guests have enjoyed a days horse riding with the stables a few hundred yard down the road. Pembroke has an array of independent and quirky shops and Outerreef surf school for those who want to give it a go. The famous seaside town of Tenby is another fun day out with a lot to offer.
We began letting Sister House (sleeps 12) and Llwy Garu (sleeps 10) in 2016 as spacious and comfortable holiday homes. Designed by an architect they make the most of the light with double height living areas, skylights and large patio doors from the living room. The open plan living and dining areas are great social spaces and the well-equipped kitchens are perfect for large family and friend meals and get-togethers. Each property has a private and enclosed south facing garden with patio, lawn and planting that overlooks surrounding countryside. We accept pets, as it is the perfect location and setting for dogs to roam around.
£790.00 - £1840.00 per unit per week (largest)
£720.00 - £1720.00 per unit per week (smallest)
Open all year.
Open all year round. 3 nights minimum stay.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Showers on park
- Short Breaks available
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
car parking space available for both houses. Ground floor en suite bedrooms in both properties, Sisters is full disabled access wet room, flush threshold. In Llwy Garu there is a small step towards the ground floor en suite, however a ramp is available.
- Come into Pembroke, and follow one-way system around the town.
- Take a sharp left towards Monkton
- Follow that road to the B4320 and jeep going until you reach Hundleton
- Between Mayfair House and The Highgate in on your left, take the gravel lane and you'll find the parking spaces for Tai Cwtch
- Closest train station: Pembroke
- Closest coach station: Pembroke
- Bus routes through Hundleton: 388 and 387 (Will take you to beaches (Freshwater East, Bosherston and Angle), and Pembroke town).