About Stone Pitt Cottages
Set within a small touring caravan park. Modern kitchen/lounge, separate dining area in conservatory leading onto large decked area. Folly Farm and bar/restaurant within walking distance. Easy access to Tenby/Saundersfoot. Online and telephone bookings available.
Open all year.
Rates: Per unit per week £230 – £430
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
• The site is entered from the A478 Narberth to Kilgetty road. • The drive has a moderate upward gradient and is constructed of concrete, with a low speed ramp at the top of the gradient. • At the end of the driveway is a large hardcore parking area, where the cottages and reception are situated. • The reception is approached by a concrete ramp. • There is a flag path from the reception along the front of the cottages. • The entrance to the cottages is via a slight up inclined concrete ramp to the front doors. The doors are numbered with raised numbers. • There are two cottages, which are mirror image in layout and equal in size. • The main door into the cottage is 2’ 9” (830 mm) wide with a small weather stop at floor level. • The entrance hallway has a tile floor with part carpet. • The floors are mainly level throughout, carpeted with a 12” tiled section around the kitchen area of the main living room. • All internal doors are 2’ 3” (680 mm) wide. • The shower room has a tiled floor, a step up to the shower 280 mm high, and a grab rail fitted in the shower cubical. • The shower room / toilet are one room with limited free space. • The living room has a low-level tiled fireplace with an electric fire and the TV / video is on an adjacent low-level plinth. The TV has a remote control. • Off the living room is a glazed conservatory, down a 2” step, with tiled floor and separate door to garden area. • One bedroom is entered from the hallway and one is entered from the living room. • The garden is reached via two 8” steps, is lawned and fenced for dogs. • All the rooms have ample natural light. • There is good colour contrast to all floors, walls and doorways. • The cottages are not wheelchair friendly. • Service dogs are welcome. • There is a public telephone situated at the main toilet block on the adjoining caravan park, approached up two 6-inch steps. • There is good coverage of Orange , Vodafone, O2 and T-Mobile phone networks. • Delivery of provisions by arrangement.