About St Govans Country Inn
A warm welcome awaits you from Alex, Mallika and the rest of the team at this quiet country retreat where you can enjoy a restful stay, a good meal with friends or family or just sample our fine cask ales with a newspaper.
We offer quality accommodation, a varied menu featuring local ingredients and homecooking and a fine selection of well-kept cask conditioned ales. We also sell freshly ground real Italian coffees that please even the purists among us
All rooms are welcoming and comfortable with ensuite bathrooms and come with excellent facilities including Freeview TV, Independantly controlled central heating,
Tea and coffee making facilities & complimentary biscuits and Free car parking.
Our accommodation has picturesque views over the village and surrounding countryside so ideal for an idyllic getaway.
Free late check-outs / early check-ins can be organised by arrangement only and a Luggage transfer service is available for a reasonable charge.
WE NOW HAVE FREE WIFI EXCLUSIVELY FOR B&B GUESTS
We are open all year round, and all day from April to September.
Open from December to December.
Rates: B&B per room per night £40 – £85
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Evening meal arrangement
- Bed linen free of charge
- Non smoking bedrooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special rates for children
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
The following changes have been implemented to improve accessibility and improve the comfort of customers, suppliers and employees. Staff are aware of them so that they can advise visitors as appropriate.
• Grab-rails installed at front door of pub to assist entry
• Grab-rails installed in Ladies and Gents lavatories
• Two handrails on steps leading to upstairs B&B accommodation to assist the disabled and help prevent falls
• All access areas are well lit with clear signage and free from obstruction
• Disabled ramp and grab rails have been installed at the side entrance to provide an entry point for wheelchairs and generally assist entry
• Step edges have been painted with high-visibility paint to minimise falls
• There are notices around entrances advising visitors to ask staff for assistance should they require it
• A large-print menu is available for those with impaired sight