About Rosemoor Country Cottages
Formerly the country estate of a Victorian gentleman, Rosemoor is hidden in a lovely valley, within walking distance (just 2 miles) of St. Brides Bay.
At Rosemoor you will find:
- spacious, well-appointed cottages.
- a perfect base to explore Pembrokeshire’s many lovely beaches and places of interest.
- large grounds with safe (partly walled) gardens and an attractive playground.
- stunning views and tranquility
- a nature lover’s paradise on your doorstep: the Rosemoor Nature Reserve boasts badgers, otters, orchids and other wild flowers and many species of birds
- Home cooked food to order for a carefree holiday
Your accommodation comes fully equipped, with your beds made; WiFi, EV charging points and laundry on site. We live on site so we are there for you when you need us
Open all year.
Rates: per unit per week £293 – £2161
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Childrens play area on park
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Washing machine launderette available
- Welsh spoken
- Wifi Internet Access
Please see our own, very comprehensive website page at http://www.rosemoor.com/information/access/
SUMMER DISCOUNT27.06.2022 - 31.08.2022
We offer a 10% discount if you book a stay in any of our cottages between the 1st of July and the 31st of August 2022. Just add voucher code 10SUM22 to your booking and the discount will be automatically applied.