About Rosemoor Country Cottages
Formerly the country estate of a Victorian gentleman, Rosemoor is hidden in a lovely valley, within walking distance (just 2 miles) of St. Brides Bay.
At Rosemoor you will find:
- spacious, well-appointed cottages.
- a perfect base to explore Pembrokeshire’s many lovely beaches and places of interest.
- large grounds with safe (partly walled) gardens and an attractive playground.
- stunning views and tranquility
- a nature lover’s paradise on your doorstep: the Rosemoor Nature Reserve boasts badgers, otters, orchids and other wild flowers and many species of birds
- Home cooked food to order for a carefree holiday
Your accommodation comes fully equipped, with your beds made; WiFi, EV charging points and laundry on site. We live on site so we are there for you when you need us
Open all year.
Rates: per unit per week £293 – £2161
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Childrens play area on park
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Washing machine launderette available
- Welsh spoken
- Wifi Internet Access
Please see our own, very comprehensive website page at http://www.rosemoor.com/information/access/