Ynglŷn â Rhostwarch
- We have four double rooms on offer, with an en suite shower room in each one.
- There is a guest dining room with tea and coffee making facilities and lounge where you can relax of an evening.
- There is also a Hot Tub for guests to use in the garden.
£32.50 - £32.50 B&B per person per night
Open all year.
- Closed for Xmas
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Central heating
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Establishment a working farm
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Welsh spoken
- Wifi Internet Access
- Though we are an ideal base for walkers and hikers, you would need a car to get to us, but once here you could leave the car and explore the numerous paths and bridal ways that are found locally.
- You can even bring your horse with you, and for a small fee we can accommodate them.
- The building is not ideally suited to wheelchair users due to the different levels throughout.
- We are up a no through road off a main road so getting here isn’t a problem.
- There is ample parking space available.
- A car would be needed, however you can access public transport within 2 miles of Rhostwarch.
- The nearest train station is 20 – 30 minutes away.