About Newgale Lodge
Newgale Lodge offers lovely Bed & Breakfast rooms in Caldey House, plus group accommodation in our two lodges. Our secluded location offers peace and tranquillity but we have the convenience of being just 2-miles Newgale beach and 15 minutes neighbouring towns.
Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or an adventurous group weekend the lodge can cater to your every need.
Newgale Lodge is comprised of two lodges and a converted farmhouse.
– Skomer Lodge: Sleeps 22 (5 rooms)
– Ramsay Lodge: Sleeps 16 (3 rooms)
Both of our bunkhouses are fitted with fully equipped kitchens for self-catering and all of our rooms have private en-suite bathrooms.
We also offer B&B Style Rooms in Caldey House our lovingly converted farmhouse. There are two Double or Twin rooms and a triple, all with private en-suite bathrooms.
Caldey House is also our communal area with comfortable sofas around a wood burner, a meeting room and a fully licensed bar.
Newgale Lodge also offers fully catered options prepared magnificently by our on site hosts, details of which can be arranged on booking.
We offer a range of catering options as detailed below:
– Self Catering: £22.00+VAT per person per night
– B&B: £27.00+VAT per person per night
– Half-Board: £31.00+VAT per person per night
– Full Board: £39.00+VAT per person per night
Bed & Breakfast Rooms in Caldey House:
Rates start at £65.00 per room per night and vary depending on the time of year.
A light continental breakfast is included in the rate.
£26.40 - £46.80 per person per night
£65.00 - £90.00 per room per night
Open all year.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Central heating
- Commission to travel agents
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Evening meal arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Single rooms available
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Totally non smoking
- Vegetarian diets
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
From the East, take the M4, A48 to Carmarthen & A40 to Haverfordwest.
At Haverfordwest, take the A487 to St Davids.
If you are using a Sat Nav and it suggests that you turn right in the village of Roch, don’t!!! Make sure you carry on and pass by Newgale Beach.
After going past the beach, continue on up the steep hill and just over the brow of the hill in Penycwm, take the first turning on the right, towards Trefgarne Owen. Look for the Brown tourist information signs for Newgale Lodge.
Continue for just over 1 mile, following the Newgale Lodge signs, which will bring you directly here.