About Newgale Lodge
Newgale Lodge offers group accommodation in our two lodges. Our secluded location offers peace and tranquillity but we have the convenience of being just 2-miles Newgale beach and 15-minutes neighbouring towns.
Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or an adventurous group weekend the lodge can cater to your every need.
Newgale Lodge is comprised of two lodges and a converted farmhouse.
– Skomer Lodge: 5-bedroom, sleeps 22
– Ramsay Lodge: 3-bedroom, sleeps 16
Both of our bunkhouses are fitted with fully equipped kitchens for self-catering and all bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms.
Newgale Lodge also offers fully catered options prepared magnificently by our professional caterers, details of which can be arranged on booking.
We offer a range of catering options as detailed below:
– Self-Catering: from £25.00+VAT per person / per night
– Half-Board: from £44.17+VAT per person / per night
– Full Board: from £49.17+VAT per person / per night
£30.00 - £59.00 per person per night
Open all year.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Central heating
- Commission to travel agents
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Evening meal arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
From the East, take the M4, A48 to Carmarthen & A40 to Haverfordwest.
At Haverfordwest, take the A487 to St Davids.
If you are using a Sat Nav and it suggests that you turn right in the village of Roch, don’t!!! Make sure you carry on and pass by Newgale Beach.
After going past the beach, continue on up the steep hill and just over the brow of the hill in Penycwm, take the first turning on the right, towards Trefgarne Owen. Look for the Brown tourist information signs for Newgale Lodge.
Continue for just over 1 mile, following the Newgale Lodge signs, which will bring you directly here.