Ynglŷn â Newgale Holidays Pembrokeshire - Camping and Caravanning
The campsite facilities are recently constructed and include heated male and female shower and toilet facilities. The campsite is a flat and level field, easily accessible from the road with wide field of view and turning circle as well as benefitting from views of surrounding farmland, St. Brides Bay and The Preselli hills. The site is situated within walking distance of the village of Roch where you will find a shop and the quaint country pub and brewery; The Victoria Inn which serves home cooked food and has many craft and local beers. Just a short walk through the footpath running through Rainbolts Hill Farm’s land and you will find yourself walking through country lanes shortly arriving at the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and Nolton Haven.
***NEW FACILITIES FOR 2020***
- Shop/café providing drinks, snacks and local gifts
- Free Wi-Fi across the campsite
- Two Electric Vehicle Charging Points (chargeable)
- Secure Smartphone Charging Kiosk (chargeable)
- Ice Block Freezer Storage (free)
- Dish Washing Facility (free)
- Laundry building with washer and drier (both chargeable)
- Chemical Toilet Disposal (free)
Open from May to September.
We are open between 1st May to 13th September 2020.
WELSH:: Price Info:
We have small 5 acre campsite with grass pitches.
We operate a simple charging structure £8.00 per person per night.
Bookings can be taken via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via pitchup.com https://www.pitchup.com/campsites/Wales/South-Wales/Pembrokeshire/Haverfordwest/rainbolts_hill_farm/
- Broadband Connection available
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Establishment a working farm
- Euros accepted
- Food shop or mobile shop on park
- Group bookings
- Motor vans admitted
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tents admitted
- Touring caravans admitted
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
We are located on the main A487 road (Haverfordwest to St David’s) just one mile from Newgale beach.