About National Trust Stackpole Outdoor Learning Centre
Stackpole Outdoor Learning Centre is a multi-purpose residential facility for education and corporate groups and for private hire and special interest organisations.
– Converted from old farm buildings and recently renovated
– Located at the heart of the 2000 acre National Trust Stackpole Estate
– four large group houses. Kingfisher House sleeps 44 persons, Kestrel House sleeps 29, Swan House 24, Shearwater Wing 13
– Manor House (8 persons) and a terrace of three cottages sleeping 6 in each property
– Centrally heated accommodation by Biomass system with woodchip sourced from estate
– Platinum award winning Eco-Centre
– Large Theatre licenced for 200 persons
– All the accommodation units have self catering facilities
– National Trust catering services available
– Fully licenced bar
– Meeting room with modern audio visual equipment
– Outside seating areas
– 25 minute walks to Barafundle Bay and Broadhaven South beaches
– Immediately adjacent to the Bosherston Lilyponds (Fishing permits available)
– Special interest breaks available including wildlife and landscape photography, yoga weekends & Surfing breaks
– Kayaking and Coasteering adventures from Stackpole Quay with National Trust instructors.
Open from December to December.
Rates: From £24 per person per night
- Beach within 400 yrds of park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Evening meal arrangement
- Washing machine launderette available
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Bed linen for hire
- Short Breaks available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Wifi Internet Access
Wheelchair access within the accommodation.