About Meadow House Holiday Park
- 16 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds overlooking Amroth bay
Direct access to Pembrokeshire Coastal Path – Britain’s only coastal National Park
- Variety of self-catering accommodation with private hot tubs, including lodges and dog friendly holiday homes
- Charlie’s Restaurant @ Meadow House with outside terrace, serving local and seasonal produce 6 days a week (closed on Wednesdays)
- Indoor heated swimming pool. Check times when booking (children under 16 require supervision)
- Beauty & Spa Treatments
- Gym (adult only, charges apply – induction required)
- Play area
- Nearest shops – 2 miles (Amroth)
- Nearest beach – short walk
- Local attractions – Oakwood Theme Park and Folly Farm Family Adventure Park
Open from March to November.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Caravans for sale
- Central heating
- Childrens play area on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets
- Washing machine launderette available
How many steps are there to the entrance?
There are no steps to the reception at Meadow House. There are accessible shower facilities in the Pool/Gym Changing Village.
How many holiday homes for hire have ramp access and a spacious interior?
None of the holiday homes to hire at Meadow House have ramp access, although all of the holiday homes have spacious and uncluttered interiors. We suggest that you call our team on 01834 812438
Are there bedrooms adapted for wheelchair use?
There are no holiday homes to hire which have been adapted for wheelchair users at Meadow House at present.
Are assistance dogs welcome?
Visitors are more than welcome to bring assistance dogs to Meadow House.
Can wheelchairs be hired?
Although wheelchairs cannot be hired from the site itself, there is a facility in a nearby town which hires out both manual and electric chairs.
Are staff trained in disability awareness?
Many of the staff at Meadow House have been trained in disability awareness, and there is an ongoing training programme.
Is accessible information available? large print brochures – audio – Braille?
We have made all of our literature and web sites accessible to all, however, upon request we can send out large print versions.
Westbound from the M4 – at the end of the M4, follow the A48 for Carmarthen. At Carmarthen, follow the A40 to the St. Clears roundabout and take the first exit signed A477 Tenby and Pembroke Dock. After Llanteg, turn left and follow the signs for Ludchurch, Wiseman’s Bridge and Amroth.
Turn left at the sign for Wiseman’s Bridge and Summerhill. As you drive through Summerhill village, the big stone wall entrance to Meadow House is on your left.
Take a coach or train to nearby Tenby/Saundersfoot. Public transport links can be found at www.traveline,cymru