About Meadow House Holiday Park
· 16 acres of landscaped grounds
· Family bar with outside terrace- opening times vary
· Indoor heated swimming pool
· Games room and amusements
· Outdoor play area
· Newspapers, sweets and ice-creams (high season)
· Shops – 2 miles (Amroth)
· Beach – short walk
· Direct access to Pembrokeshire’s National Park Coastal Path
· Short drive to Oakwood Theme Park and Folly Farm Family Adventure Park
· Wi-fi is subject to availablity
Open from March to November.
Westbound from the M4 – at the end of the M4, follow the A48 for Carmarthen. At Carmarthen, follow the A40 to the St. Clears roundabout and take the first exit signed A477 Tenby and Pembroke Dock. After Llanteg, turn left and follow the signs for Ludchurch, Wiseman’s Bridge and Amroth.
Turn left at the sign for Wiseman’s Bridge and Summerhill. As you drive through Summerhill village, the big stone wall entrance to Meadow House is on your left.
Take a coach or train to nearby Tenby/Saundersfoot. Public transport links can be found at www.traveline,cymru