Ynglŷn â Masterland Farm Caravan, Camping & Pod Park
Prices and details on enquiry.
Open from May to September.
Exclusive opening dates for sited and storage users – from March until end of October.
Touring, Camping & Glamping – May – September .
WELSH:: Price Info:
Nightly rates vary per season dates.
Touring & Camping – Low £25 – High £35
Camping Pods – £65
Bell Tents – £60
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Butane propane gas available
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Dogs by arrangement
- Electric hook up available
- Establishment a working farm
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Tents admitted
- Touring caravans admitted
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
After Carmarthan take the main A40 to St Clears. Follow the A477, at the Kilgetty round-about go straight over (2nd exit). Once at the traffic lights, turn right at the Cross Inn Public House. We are located approx. 300 yards through the village on your right.
Look out for a wooden fence and a blue sign in a tree.
If you reach the end of the residential village you have travelled too far.
We advise guests have their own means of transport whilst staying with us.