Ynglŷn â Manorbier Country Park
Manorbier Country Park enjoys a picturesque countryside setting yet is only a stone’s throw from a stunning sandy beach. From this well run and friendly landscaped park, guests can marvel at the breathtaking views over the countryside & within a short distance comes the magnificent coastline as well as an array of shops, galleries and cafe's in nearby Tenby.
This relaxed location offers superb family facilities including an indoor heated pool, perfect for splashing around whatever the weather!
Evenings are filled with fantastic family entertainment including live bands, top cabarets and adventures for the little ones with Gerry the bear.
If you would like to get ’back to nature’, you can choose to take it easy and just relax in your luxury accomodation and watch the world go by.
£199.00 - £949.00 Static caravans per week
£10.00 - £41.00 Tourers/Tents per two persons per night
Open from March to November.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Caravans for sale
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Electric hook up available
- Evening meal arrangement
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Food shop or mobile shop on park
- Games room on park
- Butane propane gas available
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Washing machine launderette available
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Bed linen free of charge
- Bed linen for hire
- Motor vans admitted
- Totally non smoking
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Showers on park
- Radio in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special rates for children
- Single rooms available
- Touring caravans admitted
- Tennis Courts
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Tents admitted
- Vegetarian diets
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
Use Manorbier Train Stop, and once the train has left the station, you can cross over the railway line, and walk directly alongside the park on the right hand side to the entrance and reception.
There is a local bus stop between stops for Manorbier & Jameston, the bus no is 349 and when asked the bus will stop on the main road, you can then follow the signs a short walk passed the garden centre and we are on your right.