About Manorbier Bay Holiday Park
Manorbier Bay Holiday Park is our owners exclusive park near to our sister park Manorbier Country Park, with a small number of caravans, we are peaceful and quiet compared to the normal stresses of everyday life & enjoy a picturesque countryside setting, yet we are only a stone’s throw from a stunning sandy beach. We are in an ideal location for exploring the Pembrokeshire coastline. Many beauty spots and ancient castles are within easy motoring distance. Nearby is the Historical walled town of Tenby, with its picturesque harbour, from which regular boat trips run to the monastic island of Caldey, local arrangements for pony trekking and sea fishing are available.
Best of all, you can take advantage of all the facilities and entertainment at Manorbier Country Park just a few minutes walk away.
£199.00 - £649.00 Static caravans per week
£10.00 - £39.00 Tourers/Tents per two persons per night
Open from March to November.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Caravans for sale
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Electric hook up available
- Evening meal arrangement
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Food shop or mobile shop on park
- Games room on park
- Butane propane gas available
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Washing machine launderette available
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Bed linen free of charge
- Bed linen for hire
- Totally non smoking
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Showers on park
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Touring caravans admitted
- Tennis Courts
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
From Tenby follow A4139 towards Pembroke.
After passing the villages of Penally & Lydstep, carry on straight along the A4139 following signs for Manorbier Train Station.
The road widens and you will see a chapel on the right with a right hand turn signposted for Manorbier Country Park & Train Station. We are just passed the chapel on the left hand side.
Sat Nav – SA70 7SN (for tourers please take a left at Kilgetty Roundabout towards Tenby and let the Sat Nav guide you that way)
Co-ordinates – 51.6554° N, 4.7983° W