Ynglŷn â Ivybridge Guest House
Please view our website for super special offers.
Open all year.
WELSH:: Price Info:
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Central heating
- Childrens play area on park
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Disabled access statement available
- Evening meal arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Special rates for children
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
The Ivybridge Guesthouse has access for disabled users. For further details, call or email the property in advance of your visit.
Follow major road signs to the Stena Line Ferry Port Fishguard to Rosslare. You then take the A487 to the city of St David’s and look out for a large sign on the left. Ivybridge Guesthouse is only 1 kilometre away from the ferry port and train station.
Your SATNAV may take you from Cardiff, Swansea, Haverfordwest to Fishguard and then left towards St David’s on an alternative road before getting to the Stena Line port. When you approach the T junction, take a right turn again, towards Goodwick and Stena Line Ferry.
We are situated on the lower left embankment as you enter a small cottage enclave, Drim Mill in Goodwick, SA640JT. We are only partially visible from the main A487.
See any web browser and click on the transport company logo for directions.