About Grondre Holiday Park
Set away from busy roads and noisy towns, Grondre is well suited to families and couples who are looking to escape from it all and have a quiet, relaxing break.
We are right on the border between Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire, which means that we’re ideally located for all the fabulous attractions and breathtaking scenery the region has to offer. Combined with our park’s friendly atmosphere, this will surely create a truly memorable holiday experience.
Seasonal tourers are welcome. We have chemical disposal facilities, well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks, disabled toilet and shower facilities, dishwashing and baby changing areas, and 10 amp electric hook-ups.
Open from ---Select--- to ---Select---.
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Caravans for sale
- Childrens play area on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Dogs by arrangement
- Electric hook up available
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Outdoor heated pool
- Private Parking
- Showers on park
- Touring caravans admitted
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access