About East Hook Farmhouse
Peacefully situated 3 miles west of Haverfordwest. 4 miles from coastline. Spacious bedrooms tastefully furnished with antiques and period furniture. Ground floor rooms available. Local produce used with homemade bread and preserves.
Open from December to December.
Rates: B&B per person per night: £39.00 – £42.50 (Singles: £52.50-£60.00)
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Ground floor rooms
- Totally non smoking
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Radio in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Establishment a working farm
- Broadband Connection available
Please contact East Hook Farmhouse for more information.