About Dewslake Farm Camping & Glamping
Relaxed, dog friendly, family site in rural Pembrokeshire close to the coast. A perfect base for exploring the area.
CAMP We like to offer plenty of space, after all that is what good camping is about! Pitches are unrestricted and we will help you find the best spot for you on arrival. EHU optional.
GLAMP Perfect for an adventure in the great outdoors but without a boot full of kit our bell tents & bunkhouse cabins will be ready for you on arrival. Connected to electric for the luxuries of heating and lighting and with bedding included.
VENUE Versatile indoor & outdoor spaces for festivals, live music and other pop-up events. Home of The Growing Wild Festival and on-site licensed cafe, The Rowan Tree.
Just half a mile though our fields is Lamphey village which despite its small size, boasts a pub, two restaurants and a garage with a general store. Lamphey has a train station and good bus links to nearby Tenby, Pembroke, Manorbier and Narberth. Lamphey is home to the ruins of a medieval bishops palace and Georgian mansion which is now a hotel, restaurant and spa
Open from April to October.
We’re open all day and arrivals for camping are welcome from 12:00 noon onward and glamping from 3pm – we look forward to seeing you here.
We also take bookings by arrangement outside of the normal camping season so do get in touch if you’d like to talk about other options, events and celebrations.
Prices start from £15 per night for adults for a grass pitch or £18 with electric and children are £5 per night.
Glamping is £100 per night for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Dogs are free.
Venue hire – call us for more information
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Electric hook up available
- Group bookings
- Motor vans admitted
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Tents admitted
- Touring caravans admitted
What3Words : Fuzz. Dogs. Intruders.
From St Clears
- Travelling west on the A477 from St Clears
- At Milton (village just after the Carew roundabout) turn left onto Stephen’s Green
- At the T junction turn right onto The Ridgeway towards Lamphey/Pembroke
- Before reaching Lamphey village on the left hand side just after Dewslake Bridge (small stone bridge) is the entrance to Dewslake Farm.
- From Pembroke High Street (one way system) take the second exit at the roundabout (straight on) past the railway station.
- As you reach Lamphey, take the road left on the bend by the Hotel and go straight on past the Dial Inn.
- Go to the outskirts of the village and as you pass a small sign on the left for Lamphey Walled Garden, indicate right and start to slow down.
- We are just passed the blind bend so be careful as you turn.
Lamphey train station is less than one mile from site