Ynglŷn â Croft Farm and Celtic Cottages
Andy and Sylvie, parents themselves, have been welcoming families to their beautiful, award winning cottages for 30 years. Both raised on farms they hope to impart something of their love of all things rural whilst also providing luxury, stress-free holidays to busy families of all ages.
Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages is set in 6 acres of open green fields, close to the unspoilt and undiscovered West Wales coastline of Cardigan Bay (like Cornwall…. 20 years ago).
Over 30 years we believe we have discovered what makes a great family holiday: There are 10 fully-equipped, 5* and 4*, eco-friendly, self-catering cottages – each one spotlessly clean. There are cosy log burners and relaxing garden hot tubs as well as a luxury leisure complex offering indoor heated pool with a shallow end, sauna and small gym. There's soft play for the little ones, a big rustic playbarn with ride on trucks and the pets corner and an adventure playground for all ages. Your children eyes will be wide with excitement as they wake up on a farm and enjoy feeding the animals and collecting the eggs daily. At Croft Farm there's lots of space where you can truly relax and re-discover yourselves.
£1295.00 - £3990.00 per unit per week (largest)
£550.00 - £1395.00 per unit per week (smallest)
Open all year.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Baby sitting service
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Evening meal arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Maid service available
- Totally non smoking
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Radio in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special rates for Senior Citizens
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Establishment a working farm
- Wifi Internet Access
- Cardiff International Airport is 2 hours by road.
- Fishguard ferry port is 40 minutes by road.
- Aberystwyth, Carmarthen and Haverforwest are the nearest train stations connected to Cardigan by local bus services.
- Clynderwen is the nearest train station, collection can be arranged by taxi.
- Croft Farm is on the hourly local bus route called the T5, this runs between Cardigan and Haverfordwest. Croft Farm is 5 minutes out of Cardigan – halfway between Cardigan and Eglwyswrw.