About Bluestone National Park Resort
Bluestone National Park Resort is an all weather luxury short break destination like no other. Relax and unwind or play and have fun in over 500 acres of spectacular Pembrokeshire countryside – it's all about free range holidays at Bluestone where you decide how to spend your quality free time.
From generational family breaks, romantic short breaks, or celebrating an occasion with friends, guests can choose from a range of luxury lodges set around a private Welsh village with cottages and studio apartments, a selection of restaurants, shops, a pub and its very own holistic spa retreat with a unique thermal suite facility.
Choose from adrenaline pumping activities in our very own Steep Ravine forest. Here you can experience the high ropes, or zip wire your way around the rustic forest diner Camp Smokey. If heights aren't quite your thing then enjoy some splashing fun at the Blue Lagoon waterpark and outdoor fun indoors at the Adventure Centre with its climbing walls, ball pits, Discovery Zone and Wild Wood Cafe.
Open all year.
Rates: Per unit per week From £200 in a 2 bed lodge. (Sleeps 4) Includes Blue Lagoon & Adventure Centre
- Baby sitting service
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Cot high chair provided
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Evening meal arrangement
- Food shop or mobile shop on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Washing machine launderette available
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Bed linen free of charge
- Bed linen for hire
- Maid service available
- Non smoking bedrooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tennis Courts
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Wifi Internet Access
Please call 01834 862400 for more information. We do have lodges that are specifically adapted for disabled guests.
- Plan your route – http://www.bluestonewales.com/about-us/contact-us