About Blas at Fronlas
£50.00 - £70.00 B&B per person per night
Open all year.
Open every day except 25th, 26th and 27th of December
- Beach within 400 yrds of park
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Electric hook up available
- Evening meal arrangement
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Showers on park
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Wifi Internet Access
- Welsh spoken
Located on the A487 between Fishguard and Cardigan, on the busy street called 'Market St'.
There is a bus stop on the main road through Newport which is situated some 100m away, the buses travel from Haverfordwest all the way through to Aberystwyth.
In Fishguard which is 7miles journey away there is a train station.