About Atlantic Hotel
We hope you will feel very welcome – with the finest hospitality, in an atmosphere of timeless elegance.
• Superb clifftop position with views of Tenby's South Beach and Caldey Island
• 42 elegantly furnished en-suite rooms
• Health Spa with heated pool, spa bath and heated loungers
• Restaurant (under separate management)
• Private residents' bar
• Car parking for 28 cars available with CCTV
• Visit Wales 3 Star
• AA 3 Star
Open from December to December.
Rates: B&B per person per night Please contact the hotel for rates
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Evening meal arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Totally non smoking
- Prepared dishes available
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Vegetarian diets
- Wifi Internet Access
- The train and bus stations are located approximately ½ miles from the Hotel. Taxis can be pre-ordered by Reception for your arrival.
- The Hotel is situated on the Esplanade. It is usually possible to park outside the front door to unload luggage, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Porterage is always offered on check-in.
- The Car Park is situated in the adjacent street to the Hotel, approximately 84 metres from the Front Entrance. The road is well lit and tarmaced on both sides. There is a dropped kerb outside the Car Park entrance and across the road.
- At the Front Entrance, there are 4 steps- 2 sets of 2. The first step is 4 inches high with a tread length of 15 inches; the second step is 5 inches high. There is then a concrete surface of 91 inches before a second pair of steps. These steps are 5 inches high with a tread of 19 ½ inches.
- There is a rear entrance available for disabled guests. This entrance is approximately 39 metres from the Car Park. The doorway is 800mm wide, however, the lock is 1200mm high, and therefore assistance is required. This entrance is conveniently located for the bedroom with disabled facilities.
- We have one room on the Ground Floor specifically for disabled guests; however we do have other rooms with wheelchair access via the lift.
- The bedroom with disabled facilities has a double and a single bed in the room. The bathroom consists of a wet room, with grab rails in the shower area, grab rails are also placed next to the toilet. There are lever taps on the hand basin, the basin is lowered and shaver point is at the base of the mirror unit. We do recommend that disabled guests travel with a companion for assistance.
- There is a portable ramp available for wheelchair users. This can be used to access the swimming pool area, where there are 2 steps, height 5 ½ and 6 ½ inches with a tread of 15 ½ inches.
- Reception is located on the Ground Floor at a height of 1050mm; however the Receptionist would attend to the Guest at a lower level if required.
- The Breakfast Room is located on the Ground Floor along with the Bar and Lounge.
- Lunches and evening meals are served on the Lower Ground Floor accessed by the Lift.
- The Lift goes up to the second floor to access most bedrooms. It is an 8 person lift with a door opening of 800mm.
- Across the road from the Hotel are terraced Gardens. There are dropped kerbs on both pavements and the top patio area is accessible to wheelchair users via a ramp.
- Service dogs are welcome in non-sea view rooms. Room service is available until 10.30pm daily, with waitress service in the Restaurants.
- Corridors have a good colour contrast and are well lit.
- Bedroom doors are wood with raised brass numbers.
- Additional reading lamps are available if required.
- Wheelchair Hire is available locally and can be arranged with prior notice.
- Most areas of the hotel have coverage with most mobile service providers.
- The Hotel is equipped with a fire system with audible sounders. A vibrating pager is available from Reception on request to alert the Guest of possible fire.