Easing of restrictions has begun
Visit Pembrokeshire. Safely
On August 7th 2021 Wales reached Alert Level Zero.
Within Wales, Welsh COVID-19 restrictions apply. The restrictions are changing frequently, so it’s important that you check on the Welsh Government website before visiting or travelling to Wales or within Wales. Welsh Government – Coronavirus regulations.
Pembrokeshire continues to work hard to make it safer for you and our communities when you visit.
Like everywhere things will be a little different so you’ll need to Play Your Part – to research, plan and book ahead.
- So as not to be disappointed, all accommodation should be booked before you travel.
- Some attractions will also need to be booked in advance – check their website for details as each one will have a different system.
- Masks must be worn in shops and all indoor public spaces including public transport and taxi’s.
- You may be requested to wear a mask in a hospitality setting.
- People are urged to maintain social distancing.
Life in Pembrokeshire is already relaxed but things may take a little longer so please have patience and respect for each other especially those working in hospitality. Just go with the flow.
Everyone loves the coast, as an island nation we’re drawn to it but it can get busy.
Why not discover somewhere different, away from the crowds. Head into our lush green landscape on foot or bike to uncover the real Pembrokeshire: our valleys, hills and waterways. You might find your new favourite place.