About St. Davids Escape Room
Escape rooms are becoming the ‘new in thing’ all across the country and now there is one in St. Davids! Involving puzzles, games and clues, it is an exciting mix of problem solving, practical activities and lateral thinking.
Once in the escape room, your aim is to solve the clues, find all of the keys and codes, and escape the room within an hour. St. Davids Escape room is themed around the beautiful St. Davids area so prepare to be met by maps, fishing lines and lots of interesting facts about this stunning part of the world!
Open from December to December.
Check online for our latest opening times.
From the 16th July onwards, we will be running five sessions a day at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm.
£15 per person
£10 for children under the age of 12
Regrettably, we are unable to offer access to wheelchair users.
From St. Davids direction:
- Take the A487 towards Fishguard
- Turn left in Carnhedryn
- Bear left at the fork after 300yds
- After one mile bear right at the fork and the Escape room will be 300yds on your right.
From Fishguard direction:
- Take the A487 towards St. Davids
- Turn right at Carnhedryn and follow the instructions as above