About Real Family Holidays - Orielton
Explore the beautiful beaches, golden sand dunes and volcanic headlands of the Pembrokeshire coast.
The Orielton Centre is set in 48 hectares of its own grounds within Pembrokeshire, Wales. The grounds include beautiful woodlands, meadows, ponds, streams and grasslands. On your holiday you will have the opportunity to see an exciting variety of wildlife on its doorstep including small mammals, badgers and several species of bat.
Take a look around on our virtual tour: http://www.real-family-holidays.org/virtualtours/orielton/index.html
Real Family Holidays have been created by environmental charity Field Studies Council to help get families out and enjoy the natural world. They offer exceptional value for money, with the following included in all stays:
• Comfortable accommodation in stunning UK locations
• All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks
• One free activity for all the family per night stayed
• Expert advice on how to explore the area independently
At our Pembrokeshire Real Family Holidays you can try activities like nature night walk, pond dipping and camp fires.
The Orielton Centre is located on the edge of the Pembrokeshire National Park, the only coastal National Park in Britain. Head up into the Preseli Mountains, on foot or by bike, or discover the cliffs, crags and wildlife along the dramatic Pembrokeshire coastline.
Pembrokeshire is the perfect place for a family holiday with a wide range of attractions close by and some of the best beaches in Wales and the UK.
Open from December to December.
Real Family Holidays in Orielton are available 4 August – 14 August 2017.
The cost is £30 per person per night which includes:
- Comfortable accommodation in stunning UK locations
- All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks
- One free activity for all the family per night stayed
- Expert advice on how to explore the area independently
Under 3's are free of charge (age at time of holiday).
For more information or to book visit:
- Groups welcome