About Upper Crossing
- Ideal for walking
- Large garden with patio
- B&W Zeppelin iPod dock
- Ideal for cycling
- Extensive DVD collection
- Stunning garden views
- Open plan & all one floor
- Large yet cosy lounge room
- Open plan kitchen conservatory
- 1 double ensuite room
- 1 double room with walk in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with bath
- Utility room
- All ground floor
Additional features at Upper Crossing
- Books & DVDs galore
- Washing m/c & dryer
- Towels specifically for wet dogs
- Utility/boot room ideal for wet coats & dogs
- Hair dryer
- Cot & high chair on request
As standard for every booking
- Beds made for arrival
- Welcome hamper
- Towels, soaps & bathrobes
£915.00 - £1145.00 per unit per week
Open all year.
- The minimum rate advertised is a reduced occupancy rate for 2 people that is available outside school holidays.
- The maximum rate is based on 3-4 people sharing the property at any time and is the minimum weekly rate during school holidays.
- A minimum 7 night policy exists for Upper Crossing during school holidays.
- It is possible to rent Upper Crossing for 3-6 nights outside school holidays. Please contact Sheepskin Ltd for prices.
- Upper Crossing is pet friendly. There is a £50 surcharge per dog for people wishing to bring four legged friend(s)
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Totally non smoking
- Private Gardens
- Radio in rooms
- Short Breaks available
- Wifi Internet Access
Our recommended approach:
- At Carmarthen stay on the A40 following signs for Haverfordwest and Narberth.
- At Haverford’s large round about take the second onto exit onto A4076
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A4076 and continue to follow for 2.8 miles.
- You will soon be turning left on to Church Road towards Rosemarket.
After around 0.3 miles turn left onto The Old Rosemarket Road for 1.4 miles.
Follow the road, over the stone railway bridge and the property is on the right.