About The Woodlands Hotel
The Woodlands has 9 ensuite bedrooms with all facilities. Our superior rooms have either a view of the sea with king or superking beds and our standard rooms overlook our colourful garden. There is flat screen TV with free view in all the rooms.
The Woodlands is fully licenced and the bar leads on to the sunny garden where guests can enjoy a drink 'Al fresco'.
We offer a large selection for our breakfasts, including continental, vegetarian and full Welsh whith many different combinations. We only use fresh and local produce and our breakfasts are always cooked freshly to order.
The Woodlands is situated 470 yards from the village centre and beach, close enough to enjoy its facilities yet far enough to have peace and tranquility. The Woodlands is 50 yards from Pembrokeshire coastal path.
There is a lock up garage to store bikes, motor bikes, walking/surfing and fishing equipment.
There is free off road parking as well as free Wifi.
£32.00 - £43.00 B&B per person per night
Open from March to November.
Open for New Year
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Beach within 400 yrds of park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Private Parking
- Euros accepted
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Radio in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special rates for children
- Single rooms available
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
Accessibility • The hotel is located up hill 350 metres from the village centre. • The village has a railway station and a regular bus service. Pick up from the station can be arranged upon request. • The hotel has its own parking on the fourcourt. • There is a porterage service available to handle luggage. • There are two steps to a wide entrance door. • The restaurant, bar and guest lounge are all on the ground floor which is level throughout. • The public WC is on the 1st floor landing. • Assistance dogs are welcome, but regrettably no pets. • There is no accommodation on the ground floor. • The nine en-suite bedrooms are on the first and second floor. They have tea and coffee making facilities and TV with remote control. The rooms are bright and well lit. • There is no lift. • The corridors and landings are well lit and have a good colour contrast. • The owners personally run the hotel and they are able to assist customers who are visually or hearing impaired or have a learning disability.
ROUTE TO SAUNDERSFOOT
AND THE WOODLANDS HOTEL
(for travel westwards along M4/A48/A40)
- Take M4 then A48 till Carmarthen
- At Carmarthen, take 2nd exit at the roundabout (signposted St. Clears) onto the A40
- A further ½ mile till next roundabout, take 1st exit, A40 Dual carriageway for approx 9 miles to St. clears.
4. Approaching roundabout, left hand lane and take 1st exit onto A477 (signposted Pembroke Dock, Tenby) Continue on the A477 through Llanteg
- After about 5 miles there is another roundabout. Take 1st exit A478 (signposted Tenby)
- In Pentlepoir ignore the left turn onto the B4316 (signposted Saundersfoot). Drive on a further couple of miles until you get to a roundabout and take the 1st exit signposted Saundersfoot and New Hedges.
- Descend St. Brides Hill towards Saundersfoot for approximately ½ mile. The Woodlands Hotel is situated on the left.
- If by chance you find yourself in the middle of the village, take the road to Tenby up St. Brides Hill (the hill to the west of the harbour). We are 100 yards past the St. Brides hill restaurant on the right.
Saundersfoot train station – 1 Mile from the village. Guests arriving by train can be picked up free by prior arrangement.