Ynglŷn â The Imperial
- Recently awarded a certificate of excellence by Tripadvisor
- Standing on a cliff just above Tenby’s beach with great views over the Pembrokeshire coast and over to Caldey Island
- In the hotel, The Terrace Restaurant and Bar has panoramic windows giving great views of the coastline
- Discover the spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast National Park which Tenby sits at the heart of
- Coast & Country Hotels have been Reader Recommended by the Good Housekeeping readers for their excellent customer service.
Tenby is famous for its stunning beaches and its position amid the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast, the only national park in the UK designated because of its spectacular coastline.
Both the sandy beach and the town’s famous ancient wall are found just outside the hotel with winding cobbled streets leading you through to the town’s centre and idyllic harbour. The palette of pastel colours that surround the harbour and beach make this a prime spot for some holiday photos.
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path passes about five minutes’ walk away from the hotel and is a great way to discover the fantastic coastal cliffs, beautiful white sand beaches and magnificent headlands of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Take a boat over to Caldey Island, also known as Ynys Byr, with its Cistercian Monastery and a number of golden sandy beaches dotting the island.
Open from February to January.
- Dogs by arrangement
- Evening meal arrangement
- Group bookings
- Short Breaks available
- Wifi Internet Access