About The Haven at Masons Barn
Stay at The Haven for peace and quiet in your own detached accommodation with its own Conservatory.
Four star B & B accommodation in pretty rural surroundings not far from Broadhaven and the Dale peninsula and easy access to Martins Haven and Skomer Island. Lounge/bedroom, bathroom, Conservatory and dedicated parking.
Wifii, washing machine, fridge and sink and many environmental features. Open all year with a warm welcome. Access to a large garden and walk around a ten acre woodland.
Open all year.
Rates: B&B per person per night £38
Single occupancy per night £55
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Euros accepted
- Evening meal arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
- Entrance off main road marked by vertical reflector sign on gate on left hand side
- At sign for Masons Barn, lit at night
- Take left hand track of two
- Track length 275 metres and uneven surface
- Wooden entrance gates at the end signposted Masons Barn will be open. Lights on at night either side of entrance.
- Enter courtyard a large gravel flat surface.
- Ample parking room adjacent to The Haven
- The Haven entrance through conservatory door
- All doorways are wide for wheelchair access.
- Ramp to Conservatory entrance door
- Ground floor bedroom Lounge and bathroom all on same level
- Bathroom with grab rail in shower and adjacent to toilet, large shower
Sense of place Previously part of a farm, so the renovated barns and farmhouse look across to a large open field with extended view of the Welsh countryside. Shelter provided by courtyard walled garden. Flanked to the rear by traditional unused farm buildings partly screened by a traditional Pembrokeshire earth bank and hedging.