About Swanlake Bay Farm Guesthouse & Tea Rooms
Stroll along our secluded beach; relax in a farmhouse that’s been in our family for seven generations; explore the breath-taking Pembrokeshire Coastal Path (a field away), the lovely beaches and historic towns all close by, then return to our farm for a leisurely meal and every home comfort.
Families, couples, anglers and walkers have all discovered the laid-back atmosphere of Swanlake Bay …. Now it’s your turn.
For a perfect Pembrokeshire holiday contact Ken and Rayma Davies.
Open from December to December.
Rates: B&B per person per night from £30
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Dogs by arrangement
- Establishment a working farm
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Short Breaks available
- Single rooms available
- Special rates for children
- Special rates for Senior Citizens
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets