About Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B
Three sumptuous ensuite guest rooms, all individual with a contemporary style plus little touches of luxury to enhance your stay.
All rooms have a silent mini fridge with complimentary fresh milk and chilled mineral water plus refreshment tray with premium teas/coffee and homemade biscuits.
Delicious, leisurely breakfasts made with local Pembrokeshire produce and special dietary requests met with prior notice.
Relax in our spacious guest lounge and help yourself to Nespresso Coffee and homemade cake.
Freshly prepared Deli Meat/Cheese Grazing Platters, perfect for sharing, available to pre-order if you fancy an evening in following your busy day out and about, they’ll be ready for you on your return.
Our large south westerly facing garden and patio with rural views is great for sitting out in warmer weather and in the chillier months our log burner is lit in the lounge providing a cosy place to toast your toes.
Stoney Bridge provides a place to relax at the end of a lovely day exploring the beautiful South Pembrokeshire Coast.
A perfect place to stay ….. just for grown ups …. we look forward to welcoming you soon
£130 - £145 per room per night
Open from March to October.
- Central heating
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Disabled access statement available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Radio in rooms
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Vegetarian diets
- Wifi Internet Access
- Level tarmac driveway with ample free parking
- Assistance with luggage can be provided
- All guest rooms are on the first floor and accessed via a staircase with a handrail to one side – there is no lift.
- All guest rooms have low profile shower trays allowing easy access walk in to shower.
- Level patio/garden area at the rear
Located in the tiny hamlet of Moreton on the A478
2.5 miles from Saundersfoot
3 miles from Tenby