About Refurbished Welsh Cottage with hot tub (sleeping 6 adults and 2 children)
The cottage has an open plan kitchen living room on the first floor. Beyond this is a wet room style shower room and bedroom with king size bed, meaning the property benefits from excellent disabled access.
Going downstairs into the old cottage are the three further bedrooms – the master has a king size bed and en-suite with bath (no shower).
There is also a twin room and a bunk room. The family bathroom offers walk in shower as well as a freestanding bath. A separate laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes airer is also on this floor.
Please note we do not except bookings for 8 adults. The property is suitable for a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children.
We provide towels for showering/bathing but you will need to bring your own beach/hot tub towels.
The hot tub is not available for use on a Thursday evening from 4pm.
Open all year.
Check In Time: 16.00 hrs
Check Out Time: 10.00 hrs
Minimum Stay (term time): 3 nights
Minimum Stay (school holidays) 7 nights, Fri – Fri
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Broadband Connection available
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Ground floor rooms
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
The cottage is wheelchair accessible on the ground floor, with a king bedroom, a wet room and an open plan kitchen / dining / living area.
• M4 Carmarthen – A40 St Clears – From St Clears take the A477 signposted to Tenby. Continue
along A477 following signs to Pembroke.
• Continue through the village of Milton. Ignore the first turning to Cosheston and the turning to
Nash Farm Shop on your right.
• Continue past the left turn to Pembroke and turn next right to Cosheston.
• Continue into Cosheston village, straight up the hill and over the crossroads, keeping right as you
exit the village.
• Continue for a mile until you see the signpost turning to your left to FOUR ASHES.
• Go down the lane until the cattlegrid on your right, turn in here towards the estuary.
• The road goes down a gentle slope and then sharply divides, take a sharp right turn up hill,
signposted Ridgeway House, Curlew House, and Leeward Cottage.
• Follow this, continue past Ridgeway House on your right, going down a steep hill towards the
water and follow it round the left bend, and you will see Leeward Cottage on your left.
• Drive to the end of the cottage where you will see the new front entrance and door.
Closest Train Stations
Pembroke Dock Railway Station
Pembroke Railway Station
Local Taxi Companies
Pembrokeshire Taxi and Minibus Hire: 01834 849 690
Pembroke Cabs: 07980 626 262
Gareth’s Cabs: 07825 888 772