Ynglŷn â Orielton Field Centre
Orielton Field Centre is an elegant Georgian House set in 48 hectares of its own grounds situated in beautiful Pembrokeshire. If you’re looking for a tranquil place to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family – Orielton is the perfect answer! There are 13 bedrooms with en-suite facilities and 18 others which have access to shared facilities. You can hire the whole Centre or just part of it depending on your group size and this is reflected in the price you pay! The standard price is for a self-catering option but we can also provide a catered option – price depending on requirements. We also offer our venue for weddings, conferences, meetings, Annual General Meetings, product launches, lectures, pop-up office space, workshops, private functions and parties. Take a look at our virtual tour: https://vt.field-studies-council.org/file/fsc-website-virtualtours/orielton/index.html
Open from ---Select--- to ---Select---.
WELSH:: Price Info:
Whole centre hire availability depends on group size, individual requirements and time of year.
B&B available during certain times of year, please enquire directly with the Centre for more information.
- Bed linen free of charge
- Central heating
- Evening meal arrangement
- Games room on park
- Ground floor rooms
- Group bookings
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Prepared dishes available
- Private Gardens
- Private Parking
- Short Breaks available
- Showers on park
- Single rooms available
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Wifi Internet Access
FSC Orielton Directions
We are located just 4 miles from Pembroke Town
- From Pembroke take the B4319 to Angle / Valero / Hundleton. Continue on this road for approximately 1 mile, follow this road to Maidenwells, take the second exit at the new mini roundabout. After approximately ¾ mile a white sign on the left indicates the entrance to Orielton is 100 yards ahead.
- Please proceed with caution along the drive to the main house, maximum speed 20 mph, taking care over the speed bumps. The first 918 yards of the drive is owned by Orielton Home Farm, and two automated gates have been installed – they will open automatically on approach. Please stop at the line painted on the drive and wait for the gate to open fully before moving. Gates will automatically close behind you. Please slow down and stop at the white line even if the gate is open just to ensure that it isn’t moving to close.
- After checking in at Reception, please park your car in the Stableyard annexe area which is located to the rear of the main house. If you are travelling with a Sat Nav, the postcode is SA71 5EZ.
The nearest train station is Pembroke Station.
The nearest National Express coach stop is at Pembroke, just outside the Castle.
The nearest ferry terminal is Pembroke Dock.