Ynglŷn â Mountain Farm
This modern static caravan is in the grounds of Mountain Farm, a cattle and arable family-run farm between Haverfordwest and Broad Haven. It's close to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and the popular coastal resorts of Broad Haven and Little Haven with their sandy beaches, seafood restaurants and traditional Welsh pubs.
The caravan is a convenient base for holidays in the countryside away from busy resorts, but with easy access to a wide range of activities and facilities. Watersports are nearby at Broad Haven and Haverfordwest, and golf, cricket, rugby and football clubs are all within a 20-minute drive.
The caravan has a well-equipped kitchen and a dining area opening onto a large lounge. It overlooks the horse paddock and has a spacious verandah.
£300.00 - £500.00 Static caravans per week
Open from March to December.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Private Parking
- Some rooms have fixed heating
- Butane propane gas available
- Totally non smoking
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Establishment a working farm
- Coach stations
- Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 3.6 miles
3.6 milesSteynton (Pembrokeshire): Lay by Coach Stop — 4.4 miles
4.4 milesHaverfordwest Bus Station — 4.6 miles
- Train stations
- Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 3.6 miles
3.6 milesMilford Haven Rail Station — 4.8 miles
4.8 milesHaverfordwest Rail Station — 4.9 miles
- Ferry ports
- Milford Haven Dock Entrance — 5.2 miles
5.2 milesPembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 7.7 miles
7.7 milesMartins Haven Ferry Landing — 8.1 miles
- Swansea Airport — 44.8 miles