Ynglŷn â Llandre
Llandre is a perfect base from which to explore the rugged Pembrokeshire coast, the numerous sandy coves of Cardigan Bay and the many local historic sites.
The spacious accommodation which is all one level is ideal for families or groups of friends and comprises of:
- well-equipped kitchen diner with modern appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, fan oven, microwave,
- sitting room with 42" TV and DVD player,
- one double and two twin bedrooms,
- modern bathroom with bath and shower over, WC, washbasin and heated towel rail,
- cloakroom with WC and washbasin,
- sunny conservatory,
- large porch – perfect for pushchairs and outdoor gear.
Outside there is an enclosed patio garden with table and chairs, private parking for 2 cars and secure storage for bicycles or canoes.
The village of St Dogmaels has a convenience shop, post office, 3 pubs that serve food, a café and licensed fish and chip shop. The small market town of Cardigan with its supermarkets, independent shops, theatre/cinema, etc. is just a mile away.
Usual change-over day: Saturday
Two person discounts and short breaks during some off-peak times. Please enquire.
Prices per week:
low season £345
mid season £475 – £595
(July/August) £675 – £825
£345.00 - £825.00 per unit per week
Open all year.
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Ground floor rooms
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Totally non smoking
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Wifi Internet Access
- Welsh spoken