About Hafan Bilidowcar
This is self catering with a difference"Winner of the "Welcome Host of the Year" and finalists in the prestigious Wales Tourist Board awards for "The Best Place to Stay". We have also been awarded the Welcome Host Gold Award for hospitality, and are committed to giving you a service of excellence.
Hafan Bilidowcar is a luxury 5* modern bungalow with a sunny conservatory & COMPLIMENTARY Wi-Fi. We are a 5 minute walk to the beach, coastal path, shop, pub & restaurant. There is also a safe enclosed garden with private off road parking. We offer luxury accommodation and have a WTB 5 STAR grading which is the highest accolade for quality, service, ambiance and facilities. Sleeps up to 4 plus a baby in a cot in two bedrooms. Hafan Bilidowcar is family friendly and children are always welcome..
Broad Haven is ideal for family holidays and we are only a short walk to the beach and Coastal Path. The beach is a paradise for children.
Our prices are all inclusive and reflect the high standard of our accommodation. We provide clean fresh bed linen, towels, electricity & heating & also provide many of the basics you require for your holiday such as washing up liquid, dishwasher powder, toilet roll, salt, pepper, tea, sugar etc and a pint of milk for you to have a cup of tea after your journey before unpacking. If you need anything else just let us know and we may be able to arrange it for you.
It is our intention to offer the discerning visitor the very best service, and aim to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Weekly bookings are from Friday – Friday. Short breaks & weekends welcome out of season & we can be flexible with our dates to accommodate you.
Please view our brand NEW WEBSITE with REAL TIME ON LINE BOOKING FACILITY AND AVAILABILITY – all major credit and debit cards now accepted with on line bookings .
1 small well behaved dog accepted – please enquire.
£325.00 - £895.00 per unit per week
Rates: Per unit per week: £295 – £795
Open all year.
Short breaks & weekends welcome out of season.
Please see our website for special offers.
Open for bookings Christmas & New Year
Rates: Per unit per week: £295 – £795
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Euros accepted
- Ground floor rooms
- Washing machine launderette available
- Bed linen free of charge
- Totally non smoking
- Private Gardens
- Radio in rooms
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access
- Welsh spoken
Access Statement – Hafan Bilidowcar
- Nearest town Haverfordwest. Access via Puffin Shuttle bus or direct road. Taxis readily available. Main line train station in Haverfordwest.
- Approached off B4341. Turn 1 st left at the bottom of the hill into Sandyke Road. Take the 1 st left into Swanswell Close, 1 st left again and Hafan Bilidowcar is the first bungalow on the right corner plot. The bungalow is clearly marked Hafan Bilidowcar.
- Paved driveway and parking to the side of the bungalow with a slight incline. There is a level paved path leading to the front door.
- Level entrance via the front door to a wide hallway.
- Spacious ground floor accommodation with wide doorways to access all rooms
- Spacious lounge with ample natural lighting and reading lamps. Flat screen TV with basic Sky package, DVD and video all with remote controls.
- French double doors leading to conservatory and further French double doors leading to the paved garden via a low step.
- Double bedroom has ample area around the bed with high and low handles to the fitted wardrobes. Flat screen digital TV, DVD with remote control.
- Twin bedroom has limited access around the bed and has high and low handles to the fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom has a wide access with turning space for a wheelchair. Bath with overhead shower, low level toilet and sink with a low level mirror above.
- Kitchen has work surfaces with low and high level fitted cupboards. Low level integrated surfaces apart from a high level microwave. Table and chairs. Back door leading to garden with a low step.
- All light switches and electric sockets are low fitting.
- Service dogs welcome.
- Public transport at main road.
- Mobile phone reception good but depends on network
Take the B4341 from Haverfordwest to Broad Haven and proceed for about 6 miles.
25 Swanswell Close, Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3LW
Approached off B4341. Turn 1st left at the bottom of the hill into Sandyke Road. Take the 1st left into Swanswell Close, 1st left again and Hafan Bilidowcar is the first bungalow on the right (corner plot). The bungalow is clearly marked Hafan Bilidowcar.
There is a railway station in Haverfordwest (approx 7 miles).
Taxis and buses are readily available to Broad Haven.