Ynglŷn â Fourcroft Hotel
On the cliffs above Tenby`s sheltered, sunny North Beach, Fourcroft looks spectacularly over the old fishing harbour and across Carmarthen Bay.
Though only five minutes walk from the mediaeval walled town centre, with its quaint alleys, little shops and ancient churches and pubs, Fourcroft is on a quiet no-through road, part of the 186 mile 290km Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Coastal Footpath.
Private paths from the hotel lead down to the beach through several levels of beautiful landscaped gardens. Fourcroft forms part of a Listed Georgian terrace, built over 180 years ago as individual summer houses. Over the sixty years and three generations of family ownership, Fourcroft has been consistently upgraded to become one of Tenby`s most luxurious hotels.
Most bedrooms have sea views, as do our dining rooms and lounges. Join the stars in our `Hollywood Bar`. Relax in our landscaped cliff-top gardens or rear sun terraces. Enjoy our attentive yet friendly multi-award winning staff. Come and enjoy the mellow Fourcroft ambience, where rest from the oh-so-fast-moving business world will truly re-energise you.
Open all year.
- Baby sitting service
- Beach within 400 yrds of park
- Cafe or restaurant on park
- Credit Debit card accepted
- Group bookings
- Central heating
- Commission to travel agents
- Cot high chair provided
- Childrens play area on park
- Private Parking
- Disabled access statement available
- Dogs by arrangement
- Euros accepted
- Games room on park
- Liquor licence/licensed club or bar on park
- Totally non smoking
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Outdoor heated pool
- Private Gardens
- TV in room/unit/static caravan
- Short Breaks available
- Special rates for children
- Special Christmas and New Year packages
- Tea coffee facilities in rooms
- Vegetarian diets
- Broadband Connection available
- Wifi Internet Access