About Dyffrynconin Farm Holiday Let
Dyffryn Conin is a working arable and cattle farm and is well placed to explore all the delights that Pembrokeshire has to offer. In the heart of the countryside, yet we are conveniently located near Narberth and Tenby, and only 7 miles from the splendid Preseli Hills, with its miles of walks and amazing views. Just a 20 minute drive and you are at wonderful sandy beaches and miles of coastal path walks – ideal for the family dog too!
We can sleep 8 adults plus a baby and are happy to provide a highchair and travel cot on request. The accommodation has 4 generous bedrooms. There is one king-size bed, a double bed with the option of another single bed on request, and a single bed . The second double room is on the ground floor.
A spacious, well equipped kitchen has plenty of room for everyone to help and prepare food. Dine at the ample dining area in the conservatory that seats 8 comfortably overlooking our glorious gardens and surrounding farmland. Enjoy the sunshine, tranquility and fresh Pembrokeshire air in one of our two seating areas.
Family friendly, there is a playroom with board games and a selection of toys. The comfortable sitting room has a wood burning fire with a basket of logs provided. Wifi and a welcome pack of local produce are also included.
Open from ---Select--- to ---Select---.
- Advanced booking in peak time
- Bed linen free of charge
- Central heating
- Cot high chair provided
- Dogs by arrangement
- Establishment a working farm
- Ground floor rooms
- Non smoking bedrooms
- Private Gardens
- Short Breaks available
- Totally non smoking
- Washing machine launderette available
- Wifi Internet Access
Dyffryn Conin Farm holiday let – Access Statement
The nature of the building dictates some accessibility constraints and the following statement will provide more details. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further details.
Dyffryn Conin Farm Holiday Let is a 2 storey house, providing guest accommodation on a ‘Self Catering’ basis.
- We are in a rural location and the use of a car is strongly recommended for our guests
- The nearest train station is at Clunderwen and approximately 1 ½ miles distant
- Taxis can be found at the station but require booking for outward journeys from Dyffryn Conin farm holiday let
- We have a website and are on Facebook
- We can be contacted by telephone or e-mail [details below]
- The Access Statement is available on our website, by request and in the Welcome folder
- Due to the nature of the building we advise that guests with mobility or visual impairments are accompanied during their stay
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The accommodation is privately situated 200m from the council road which extends ½ mile from the main A478 (Tenby to Cardigan Road). There is a sign at the entrance to the private farm driveway.
- As you approach the farm yard, the holiday accomodation is situated on the right through a stone gateway with a wooden entrance gate. This will be either be open or guests can open it on arrival and proceed into the drive
- The parking area is located at the front of the house on a flat tarmac surface and is exclusively for the use of our visitors.
- There is a ramped pathway approaching the front door. A standard uPVC door frame step brings access to the downstairs area. The ground floor is level floored throughout and includes 2 pairs of double doors to the conservatory. There are two other access doors on the other side of the house (conservatory outside double doors and back door from Utility room) but these both have 2 stepped access.
- There is a selection of exterior lights to ensure the area is suitably lit.
- Audible smoke detectors are located in the house.
- Carbon monoxide detector is located beside solid fuel usage.
- Complimentary internet access is available in the house.
- Reception hallway has access to stairs to 3 bedrooms and main bathroom, downstairs bedroom, lounge and kitchen.
- The lighting comprises of table lamps and wall mounted picture lights
- There are 2 x two seater sofas and occasional chairs available
- There is a coal fire for the winter months
- The floor is carpeted
- From this room there is access to reception hall and stairs, conservatory, downstairs bedroom and kitchen.
- There is a large sofa
- Board games and toys, television and bookcase
- The dining table can cater for eight people
- Four chairs and coffee table
- Croquet set to use on the lawn
- large fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- There is a freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron in the
W.C. & Cloakroom
- lavatory and wash hand basin
- cloakroom area
- There are no locks on the bedroom doors and all are 74 cm wide
- Rooms have centrally operated ceiling lights and individual controlled reading lights giving good light levels
- The master bedroom has a hairdryer
- The floors are carpeted apart from the single room which has wooden laminate flooring
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with access from both sides. The room also has built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, wash stand, Cheval mirror, two chairs and two bedside tables
- The second bedroom has a standard double bed with access from both sides. The room also has built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, dressing table, two chairs and two bedside cabinets.
- The third bedroom has a standard single bed, bedside table, built-in wardrobe, chair and tallboy chest of drawers
- The downstairs bedroom has a standard double bed with access from both sides. The room has a chest of drawers, dressing table, two seats and two bedside cabinets.
- There is a torch provided in all bedrooms for emergency use
- There is a lock on the bathroom door
- The bathroom has a door 74cms wide
- The bathroom has a laminate floor
- The bath has a 56cm high side.
- The toilet has a height of 41cm
- IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT SANITARY ITEMS, PLASTIC OR RUBBER ITEMS, WET WIPES, COTTON WOOL ETC., MUST NOT BE DISPOSED OF IN THE TOILET. BINS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DISPOSAL OF SUCH ITEMS
- Dyffryn Conin Farm holiday let has a large garden with 2 outside seating areas and lawned areas available for guests
- There is a covered pond and waterfall
- There is a swing, a netball stand and croquet set for family entertainment
- There are three external doors and all windows are full opening windows from which to evacuate the building and guests have a notice in the Welcome folder detailing the fire evacuation procedure
- The house is non-smoking throughout
- Mobile phone reception is variable
- We aim to be available for our guests as much as possible and are happy to advise on local attractions and facilities
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or in bedrooms – please see Doggy Dos and Dont’s
- Cycles can be stored on request
- Children’s park and play areas in the nearby villages of Llandissilio and Clunderwen.
Directions from Carmarthen:
After Carmarthen, carry on with the A40. At St Clears roundabout take the second exit towards Fishguard/Haverfordwest. Carry on along the A40 taking the straight ahead route at the next 2 roundabouts. Travel through the village of Llandewi Velfrey to the next roundabout at Penblewyn. Turn right here towards Clunderwen/Cardigan. Go through the village of Clunderwen and turn left towards Bethesda. Take this road for approximately ½ mile and our farm road is the first on the right. Our logo and Farm sign is there- Dyffryn Conin. The holiday let is first house on right before you enter farmyard.
Train station in the village of Clunderwen. (About a mile away from farm)
430 Bus, Cardigan/Narberth. Bus stop in front of Clunderwen village shop.
National Express buses stop in Carmarthen, St Clears, Kilgetty, Haverfordest.
Autumn Breaks 202306.11.2023 - 21.12.2023
Book 4 nights for the price of 3. Quote DC23 (If there is a difference in the pricing, the cheaper night will be free)
Winter Breaks 202403.01.2024 - 03.03.2024
Book 4 nights for the price of 3. Quote DC24 (If there is a difference in the pricing, the cheaper night will be free)