SMITHY COTTAGE, NOLTON HAVEN, HAVERFORDWEST, PEMBROKESHIRE
· Situated in a quiet hamlet some 500 meters from a tidal sandy beach in the centre of St Brides Bay in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
· The cottage is approached off a gravel surfaced lane used more by horse riding schools than traffic.
· There is a gravel parking area to the side of the cottage with access doors to the front, side and rear.
· The ground floor is level with intercommunicating utility, kitchen/diner with seated area to table; lounge/diner with dining table & chairs, 3 piece suite including 2 seater sofa and window seats; front porch, rear porch and ground floor bathroom/wc with wc, washbasin and shower over bath.
· The first floor is approached by a dog leg stairs with hand rail and side shelving to a small landing.
· Upper floor accommodation includes wc with wash basin; principal bedroom with wash basin and double bed; second bedroom with double and single beds.
· The garden comprises an elevated sun patio with steeply sloping garden rising to enjoy sea views at the rear. Access to the garden areas is restricted through steep rising stone steps.