Let us transport you to tranquillity at The Spa at Celtic Haven, West Wales’ only Elemis Premier Spa nestling on the picturesque Pembrokeshire cliff-tops near Tenby….
Here at Celtic Haven we use an exclusive combination of skills, natural products and equipment you simply won’t find anywhere else, as well as an enticing range of international-brand professional therapies from Elemis and Thalgo.
Our seven individually-styled treatment rooms use sound and light to create an incredibly soothing environment and the ‘Relaxation Room’ offers spectacular views over the cliff-tops to Caldey Island and the ocean beyond…
Our professional therapies include…
• Massage, facials, body wraps, hydrotherapy and advanced rituals from Elemis and Thalgo
• Manicures and pedicures from international brand Jessica
• Spray tanning from Coco Bay, St Tropez and Vani-T
Plus you can come along and enjoy…
• Beauty treatments including waxing and tinting
• Holistic therapies including Reflexology, Reiki and Indian Head Massage
• Bespoke Celtic Haven therapies such as the ‘Ultimate Spa Detox’ and ‘Aroma Energiser’
• A special selection of treatments just for men!
We even offer a range of great-value spa days and spa breaks for any occasion, both for individual and group bookings.
A warm welcome is extended to everyone in The Spa at Celtic Haven, whether you are local to Pembrokeshire, a guest in one of our self-catering cottages or staying nearby.
The Spa is open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm with late opening until 8pm every Thursday evening.
To view our full menu of luxury spa treatments, beauty therapies, pamper packages and Pembrokeshire spa breaks visit www.celtichaven.co.uk/spa