Described by our visitors as cosy, spacious and full of charm, Tilley's is an original stone-built cart shed built around 1700. It was extensively renovated in 2001 when several of the original fittings were found and left inside as features.
Some inner stone walls remain exposed and the large stone arch is an impressive feature in the lounge-dining room. The outer stable door leads through an inner door directly into the large airy lounge-dining room which has a vaulted ceiling with pegged beams. This room has a slate slab floor and woodburner.
The three bedrooms comprise a double a twin and a bunk room. These all have large built-in wardrobes and the beds have good quality bedding and comfortable mattresses.
Adjoining the lounge is a well equipped handmade pine kitchen which has a breakfast bar for two with sea views.
The bathroom has been newly re-furbished and includes a full suite plus an excellent extra large shower cubicle.